Eyelash Extensions - Frequently Asked Questions
Eyelash Extensions lengthen and thicken your own natural lashes. They are single strands of synthetic eyelashes that are curved to replicate a natural lash. They are applied to each individual eyelash with a specially designed bonding agent for a natural, beautiful and luscious look.
Eyelash Extensions are perfect for that special occasion or for day-to-day wear. They are virtually weightless and will not damage your natural lash so you can choose to wear them permanently.
What to expect during your service
You will lie comfortably on our leather chaise lounge with your eyes closed. The Eyelash professional will then apply an under eye gel pad to cover your lower lashes. The extensions will then be applied to each individual eyelash with a specially designed bonding agent.
Care and Maintenance
· Do not get lashes wet for 2-4 hours after application
· Avoid hot steam or sauna
· Avoid running water directly on your lashes
· Do not rub your eyes
· If applying mascara do so from middle to tip, avoid root area
· Use water based Misencil eye makeup remover
· Do not perm your lashes
· Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler
· Do not pull on your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely)
Unlike other studios, who advertise for staff with “no experience required” and then train them on the job, we require that all of our technicians have a minimum of 2 years of application experience.
All our technicians have their Advanced HD Misencil Lash Extension Certification – an in-depth process of intense training and practice. They have also have their volume certification by Borboleta.